Mechatronics Engineering Program
Program title: Bachelor of Engineering Program in Mechatronics
Degree offers : Bachelor of Engineering (Mechatromics) : B.Eng. (Mechatronics Engineering)
- To produce graduates who are knowledgeable and competent to work in their mechatronics engineering professions.
- To produce engineers who are skillful and well-prepared to pursue and develop advanced technologies.
- To produce engineers in mechatronics engineering who are creative and motivated.
- To produce mechatronics engineers with ethical responsibilities.
The academic year of Mahasarakham University is divided into two 16-week semesters. The first semester starts from June to October. The second semester starts from November to March. Also, the Summer semester is optionally offered with the minimum duration of six weeks during the months of March and May.
To be eligible for admission, an applicant must satisfy the following requirements:
- He or She must hold a Mathayom Suksa 6 certificate of high school or other equivalent forwhich the University recognizes.
- He or She must have passed the competitive entrance examination held by the UniversityEntrance Examination Board, orHe or She must have passed the special admission qualifications set by Mahasarakham University.
Division of Staff
Student Affairs Division
Division of Registration and Processing
Education Service Division
Thai Society of Mechanical Engineers
Electrical Engineering Academic Association (Thailand)
Environmental Engineering Association of Thailand
Thai Society of Agricultural Engineering
News & Activity
Faculty of Engineering Mahasarakham University
Kham Riang Subdistrict, Kantharawichai District
Maha Sarakham Province Postal Code 44150
Telephone : 043-029665
- Press 1 Secretary office
- Press 2 Undergraduate office
- Press 3 Postgraduate office
- Press 4 Alumni
- Press 5 Head officer of academic and student development
- Press 0 Secretary officer
Fax : 043-754316
E-mail : email@example.com